Spanish Medicines Agency withdraws three contaminated batches of antigen tests
The self-diagnosis Covid tests are contaminated with bacteria and have been..
EU extends Covid passports for another year
The scheme will remain in place in case the coronavirus pandemic rebounds..
Hospital admissions increase by 23 per cent: Spain Covid update June 29
Hospitalisations have increased in the last week in all but two regions of..
Hospital admissions rebound in Alicante: Valencia Covid update June 29
Health experts fear hospitalisations will continue to rise on the Costa Blanca..
Covid incidence skyrockets: Murcia pandemic update June 28
The 14-day average incidence in the Murcia Region is once again approaching..
Andalusia is not experiencing a seventh wave, says health minister: Covid update June 28
The cumulative incidence rate in Andalucía has jumped more than 40 points..
New spike in infections: Spain Covid update June 27
Infections rebound in Spain and the incidence rate is on the rise once more..
Rebound in infections with more than 5,000 cases: Andalusia Covid update June 24
The largest number of coronavirus cases has been recorded in Malaga..
20 Covid-related deaths including a 36-year-old: Valencia region Covid update June 24
New coronavirus cases have spiked significantly in Alicante province and the..
Spain is in full swing of the seventh wave of Covid
Experts believe the peak of this seventh wave will be reached in three weeks..
Covid hospitalisations increase as daily infections decline: Murcia coronavirus update June 24
The cumulative incidence rate in the Murcia Region remains below the Spanish..
Andalusia to remain at health alert level zero for entire summer
From September, the health alert level in every municipality in Andalucía..
Pandemic rebounds with new variants: Spain Covid update June 22
Covid-related hospitalisations in Spain have reached their highest level since..
Dogs beat PCR tests at detecting Covid in asymptomatic patients
The animals sniffed out coronavirus cases 48 hours before a positive PCR test..
Spain to vaccinate entire population with fourth Covid dose
The second booster will “probably” be given in the autumn when a new batch..
Spain warns UK holidaymakers to avoid illegal parties or risk massive fines
Alcohol should only be consumed in licensed bars and restaurants in Spain..
Spain finally waves goodbye to face masks on April 20
Masks will no longer be required in most indoor venues in Spain After..
Spain scraps SpTH Form for vaccinated UK travellers
Passengers arriving in Spain with an EU or NHS Covid Pass will not need to..
How many people can be in a car together under Covid rules?
What the current restrictions are for passenger numbers in cars in Spain and..
Masks are no longer required outdoors in Spain
Spain relaxes mask restrictions but they are still required inside and at large..
The real cost of Covid that we will be paying for hundreds of years
Protective equipment has generated thousands of tonnes of additional waste..
Omicron or flu? How to tell the difference between symptoms
How to tell the difference between the early signs of the Omicron variant..
What should I do if I test positive for Covid-19?
These are the current guidelines for getting tested and isolating if you catch..
How to book an appointment for a Covid vaccine or booster shot in Spain
Here are instructions for making an appointment to get vaccinated against coronavirus..
Book a Covid vaccine or booster appointment in Murcia
These are the steps you have to take to get a vaccination appointment for a..
How to renew a Covid passport in Murcia
The Region of Murcia has given residents the option to easily renew their certificate..
How to obtain a Covid passport in Murcia
Residents in the Region of Murcia can now download their passes online..
Delta variant R number was around 1.1: Omicron is estimated to be between 3-5
The latest indication from experts reveals the new strain is up to five times..
Covid restrictions according to risk level in the Region of Murcia
A guide of the different risk levels in the Region of Murcia and the corresponding..
How to get a Covid passport
Covid passports are being issued by health departments in each individual..
Further six deaths in Valencia region: Covid Update July 27
1,876 daily infections and 2,158 recoveries across the region's three provinces..
- Uptick in new cases and hospitalisations: Valencia Covid update June 21
Covid data in Alicante province and the rest of the region is following the..
- Over 4,000 new cases, almost half in over-60s: Andalusia Covid update June 21
The cumulative incidence rate and the number of deaths in Andalucía have also..
- Incidence rate rises another 34 points: Murcia Covid update June 21
The number of people hospitalised for Covid in the Murcia Region has increased..
- Infections and hospitalisations creep up: Spain Covid update June 20
All of the important Covid data has suffered an increase across Spain in the..
- Daily cases continue to drop: Murcia Covid update June 17
Despite the drop in infections in the Region, the incidence rate has increased..
- Covid deaths down more than half in just one week as 4th jab approaches: Andalusia Covid update June 17
The number of new Covid infections has also gone down significantly in the..
- Covid incidence increases after weeks of decline: Spain update June 15
Both hospital and ICU admissions in Spain have also risen in the last week..
- Murcia racks up more than 1,300 cases in a week: Covid update June 14
Hospitalisation and ICU admissions remain stable in the Region of Murcia..
- All Covid indicators are finally going in the right direction: Andalusia Covid update June 14
Covid infections and deaths drop in Andalucía, while hospitalisations fall..
- Incidence drops 8 points after slight rebound: Spain Covid update June 13
Slight increase in ICU occupancy rate in Spain With the Spanish government..
- Hospitalisations drop more than 20 per cent: Murcia Covid update June 10
Almost 85% of the entire population of the Murcia Region is now double jabbed..
- Deaths continue to rise in the so-called hidden wave: Andalusia Covid update June 10
The ‘hidden wave’ of Covid has killed 58 people in Andalucía in the last..
- Spain approves fourth Covid jab for over 80s
Only 52% of the population in Spain has had the first booster The Public..
- Infections decrease while hospitalisations rise: Spain Covid update June 8
Health experts predict a spike in Covid cases this summer in Spain The..
- Daily infections decline: Murcia Covid update June 8
The 14-day incidence rate in the Murcia Region has dropped below the Spanish..
- Hospitalisations remain level, not dropping: Andalusia Covid update June 7
The number of patients admitted to hospital with Covid-19 has not risen, but..
- Covid incidence in Murcia drops below Spanish average: June 3 update
The 14-day incidence rate in the Murcia Region has fallen to 574 cases..
- Spain ditches Covid passports for EU travellers
From June 2, passengers arriving in Spain will no longer need a Covid certificate..
- Intensive care admissions dip below 4 per cent: Spain Covid update June 1
All of the important coronavirus indicators have improved significantly in..
- Incidence rate falls almost 80 points in a week: Valencia Covid update May 31
As we move into June, new infections in the Valencia region have fallen below..
- 15 fatalities in the last four days: Murcia Covid update May 31
The incidence rate has plummeted in the Region while only 14 patients are in..
- Seventh wave has been and gone: Andalusia Covid update May 27
All coronavirus indicators are on a downward trend in Andalucía, which is..
- Incidence drops 70 points: Spain Covid update May 30
More than half of the adults in Spain have now received their booster jab..
- New cases continue to fall but remain above 4,000: Valencia Covid update May 27
Of the new infections in Alicante province and the rest of the region, more..
- Incidence rate drops over 100 points in a week: Andalusia Covid update May 27
Hospitalisations are also dropping dramatically in Andalucía in a wave of..
- Nearly 5,000 more infections in four days: Andalusia Covid update May 25
A further 50 people have passed away from Covid-19 in Andalucía since last..
- Covid incidence drops 30 per cent: Murcia coronavirus update May 24
Hospital and ICU pressure has increased over the weekend in the Region of Murcia..
- Infections drop with a slight increase in incidence: Spain Covid update May 24
Coronavirus infections have dipped compared to the same day last week as hospital..
- Hospital admissions and incidence rate drop: Murcia Covid update May 20
Daily infections have also reduced significantly in the Murcia Region this..
- Spain lifts Covid checks at borders with France
Travellers will no longer have to present a Covid passport or negative test..
- Spain to allow unvaccinated British tourists within a matter of days
The Ministry of Tourism in Spain plans to scrap the Covid passport requirement..
- Murcia health chief says Covid reporting system is obsolete and too slow
Outdated systems resulted in serious delays in Covid reporting in the Murcia..
- Covid incidence drops 10 points: Spain pandemic update May 18
The WHO has warned that the “pandemic is not over” and urges Spain to increase..
- All coronavirus indicators on the rise: Valencia Covid update May 17
New infections, deaths and hospital admissions remain on an upward trajectory..
- More Covid after the spring fairs and fiestas: Andalusia Covid update May 17
Deaths, infection rates and hospitalisations have all jumped up after the recent..
- Covid incidence drops by 10 per cent: Murcia pandemic update May 17
Five more fatalities have been registered in the Murcia Region but ICU pressure..
- Spain unlikely to ditch Covid passports despite European Commission go-ahead
Greece has become the first country to ditch Covid passports but Spain is unlikely..
- All Covid indicators rise since indoor masks removed: Spain update May 16
Hospitalisations, ICU admissions and daily infections continue to creep up..
- Spain extends Covid entry restrictions on unvaccinated third country and UK travellers
Unvaccinated travellers from non-EU countries will not be allowed to enter..
- Coronavirus infections begin to drop: Murcia Covid update May 13
The cumulative incidence rate in over 60s continues to drop in the Murcia Region..
- Spain rules out new Covid restrictions despite rising infections
The Ministry of Health in Spain has no plans to reintroduce mandatory quarantine..
- Covid hospitalisations soar by 24 per cent in a week in Alicante province
The vast majority of hospital admissions in Alicante are over 70 with other..
- You still need to wear a face mask on flights to Spain
Spain will continue to require masks on planes but they don't have to be worn..
- Europe drops mask requirement on flights and in airports
The new mask-wearing regulation will come into force on May 16 The European..
- Coronavirus hospitalisations on the rise: Spain Covid update May 11
Experts fear that Spain could well be at the gates of a seventh coronavirus..
- Radar Covid tracking app to stop working in Spain in November
Only 21% of people in Spain downloaded the coronavirus tracking app..
- New cases exceed 2,000 in Alicante: Valencia Covid update May 10
Infections have fallen overall across the region compared to a week ago, but..
- Hospitalisations keep going up: Andalusia Covid update May 10
The number of patients admitted to hospital and the ICU with Covid-19 keeps..
- Incidence rate falls 20 per cent: Murcia Covid update May 9
207 new Covid cases were registered as hospitalisations remain stable in the..
- Spain plans to overhaul outdated public health surveillance system
The Ministry of Health in Spain will create a new structure to avoid the failures..
- Hospitalisations and ICU admissions fall: Spain Covid update May 9
Infections are on the rise in Spain but this is not resulting in increased..
- Hospital admissions increase by a dozen: Murcia Covid update May 6
Daily infections have decreased slightly but the incidence rate in the Murcia..
- New highly transmissible Covid variant discovered in Spain
Experts believe the strain may be unique to the community of Asturias in Spain..
- Almost 2,000 new cases in Alicante since Friday: Valencia Covid update May 4
New infections are remaining steady in the Valencia region, but it’s too..
- Seville overtakes Malaga for the most new cases: Andalusia Covid update May 3
Malaga has long been the province with the highest number of new Covid-19 cases..
- Hospitalisations and ICU admissions stabilise: Murcia Covid update May 3
Seven Covid-related fatalities have been reported in the Murcia Region in the..
- Hospitalisations rise 4 per cent in a week: Spain Covid update May 2
Intensive care admissions have decreased across Spain as the incidence rate..
- Numerous Covid patients in Murcia are being treated with new anti-viral pills
Hospitals in the Region of Murcia have been using Pfizer's new Paxlovid treatment..
- On the lookout for a seventh wave: Andalusia Covid update April 29
A spike in infections and hospitalisations is keeping experts poised for another..
- Daily infections dip below 1,000: Murcia Covid update April 29
Hospitalisations have also decreased, although this indicator has now reached..
- Hospital occupancy rises to medium risk: Spain Covid update April 27
All Covid indicators in Spain have been on the increase since Easter week..
- Hospitalisations spike over Easter and regional holiday: Valencia Covid update April 27
An additional 29 Covid patients have been admitted to hospitals in Alicante..
- Around 10 people per day are still dying from Covid-19: Andalusia Covid update April 26
Since Friday, there have been 39 new Covid deaths in Andalucía, almost ten..
- Incidence grows 50 per cent over Easter: Murcia Covid update April 25
The Minister of Health of the Region has predicted an increase in Covid infections..
- Incidence rate exceeds 555 in over 60s: Spain Covid update April 25
The number of people admitted to the ICU in Spain has dropped in the last 2..
- 21 Covid-related deaths: Valencia Covid update April 22
The Valencia region's Ministry of Health has reported 4,017 new cases in 72..
- The pandemic claims 3 lives: Murcia Covid update April 22
Hospital pressure has eased off slightly as the incidence rate in the Region..
- Over 9,000 new cases in three days: Andalusia Covid update April 22
There were 9,162 new Covid cases in the southern Spanish region since the last..
- The XE Covid variant has arrived in Spain
The first cases of the highly transmissible coronavirus strain have been detected..